Heavy Duty Curb Ramp
Lift Loading Rubber Ramps-SLR50
Vehicle Lift Loading Ramps – Rubber Ramps – Extension Ramps
* Cars with a very low chassis, low ride height cars or short wheel base cars often do not have enough space to drive on or over a vehicle lift; whether it be 1 post lift, 2 post lift, 4 post lift, scissor lift or parking lifts.
* we have found a solution using heavy duty and heavy weight rubber granulate ramps that overcomes the decades old problem. Workshops used to sink lifts into the ground to make it easier to load or have strategically placed scaffold boards to increase the car height enabling the lift to be used. Now it is not needed. This ramp special designed to overcome the problem.
* Made of high quality 100% solid rubber.
* Load capacity; 20 tons.
* Service life; 5 years.
How to use
* Car loading problem with 4 post lifts:
The run up was not long enough to prevent the car from grounding on the approach ramps.
Place run up ramps at the front.
* Car loading problem with 2 post lifts:
Cars too low to allow the lift pads and arms to be swung underneath.
Place rubber ramps at the front and the rear of the car.
* Car loading problem with scissor lifts:
Unable to get over the car onto the scissor lift or if been able to get onto the scissor lift,
unable to insert rubber blocks to prevent damage to the underside of the car.
Place rubber run up ramps at the front and rear of the scissor lift.
Easy to use
No installation required, just put it out and use it.
* 1 piece packed on each woven bag and loaded on pallet
* Rubber product do not afraid of fall and down.
* Woven bag packaging is good enough in transportation
* Customize carton packing also available